SPS Inspections of Olympia Washington Chalkboard Intro Video





This is the first-ever animation video I made for SPS Inspections of Olympia Washington, and it was not up on the site for very long before I updated it, and ultimately switched it out with a new video which I like for the sites main webpage, much better than this. BUT... As this was my first attempt at chalkboard animation, and even though it is quite simple and cheesy, I still absolutely love it and would really like to share it with you all! Maybe you like it, maybe you don't, or maybe you just get a laugh from it, whatever it is, let me know what you think about the video in the comments below! All constructive words are very appreciated, and I will do my best to respond to anyone who asks a question as well! Thank you so much for watching this humble Olympia home inspection companies video, I hope you found it to be enjoyable to watch as it was to create!



You can always visit us online at spsinspections.com to book a home inspection near Olympia, or, if you would like to learn more about home inspections and the real estate industry in general, you can find lots of articles on home improvement, home inspection, inspection services, everything you would want to know about manufactured homes, and so much more at spsinspections.com/no-homes-left-behind/ !



Thanks so much for taking the time to watch the first chalkboard animation video I created for SPS Inspections of Olympia Washington! I hope you check out the website above and maybe even enjoy some of the content too! SPS Inspections wishes you all a wonderful rest of the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is an Electrical Subpanel

Online Courses for Home Inspector Training & Continuing Education

Home Inspection Training